Regular inspection and maintenance can ensure the normal use and life of the submersible sewage pump
(1) When the submersible sewage pump is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and hoisted in a ventilated and dry place, pay attention to antifreeze. If placed in water, run at least 30 minutes every 15 days (not dry grinding) to check its function and adaptability.
(2) Check the motor insulation and fastening screws at least once a year. If the motor insulation drops, please ask someone to repair it. If the fastening screw is loose, retighten it.
(3) The cable should be inspected at least once a year. If it is damaged, please replace it.
(4) Replace the seal ring: After long-term use in the sewage medium, the gap between the impeller and the seal ring may increase, causing the pump flow and efficiency to drop. The switch should be turned off, the pump should be lifted, the bottom cover removed, and the seal removed. Ring, according to the actual size of the impeller ring ring with a sealing ring, the gap is generally about 0.5mm.
(5) The submersible sewage pump has been injected with an appropriate amount of oil before leaving the factory to lubricate the mechanical seal. The oil should be inspected once a year. If you find water in the oil, you should let it go, replace the oil, replace the gasket, and tighten the screw plug. After three weeks, it must be re-examined. If the oil is again an emulsion, the mechanical seal should be inspected and replaced if necessary.
(6) After the operation of the submersible sewage pump fails, please follow the given troubleshooting method. If it still cannot be solved, and you cannot determine the cause, do not disassemble it in person. You should immediately find someone to repair it.
7 attention details used by the submersible pump
There are many submersible pump protectors on the market, including leaky submersible pump protectors and overheated submersible pump protectors. Its protection projects cover submersible pump oil chamber leakage protection, motor leakage protection, line box immersion protection, insulation resistance protection, winding overheat protection, bearing overheat protection. However, in order to extend the service life of the submersible pump and avoid the occurrence of safety accidents, we need to pay attention to the following seven details.
❶ focus on routine maintenance
Always check the motor frequently. If the lower cover is cracked or the rubber seal ring is damaged or invalid, it should be replaced or repaired in time to prevent water from seeping into the submersible pump.
❷ Avoid frequent switching
Do not switch the submersible pump frequently. This is because the recirculation occurs when the electric pump is stopped. If it is turned on immediately, the motor load will start, causing the starting current to be too high and the winding to burn out. Due to the large current at start-up, frequent start-up will also burn the submersible pump motor windings.
❸ Confirm the correct direction of rotation of the motor
The direction of rotation of the motor should be clarified. There are many types of submersible pumps that can produce water when they are rotating forward and reverse. However, when the water is reversed, the water output is small and the current is large. If the reverse time is long, the motor windings will be damaged.
❹ Cable installation and insulation resistance requirements of submersible pumps
When installing the submersible pump, the cable should be overhead and the power cord should not be too long. Do not force the cable when the submersible pump is launched or raised, so as not to cause the power cord to break. Do not sink into the mud when the submersible pump is working, otherwise it will cause poor heat dissipation of the motor and burn the motor windings. When installed, the insulation resistance of the motor should not be less than 0.5 megohms.
❺ Do not activate the power supply voltage abnormally
Since the low-voltage power supply line is relatively long, the terminal voltage of the line is too low, which is a common occurrence. When the phase voltage is lower than 198 volts and the line voltage is lower than 342 volts, the motor speed of the submersible pump drops. When the rated speed is less than 70%, the centrifugal switch will be closed, causing the starting winding to be energized for a long time and even burned out. Windings and capacitors. Conversely, a voltage that is too high causes the motor to overheat and burn out the winding. Therefore, in the operation of the submersible pump, the operator must observe the power supply voltage value at any time. If it is lower than the rated voltage by 10% or less and higher than the rated voltage by more than 10%, the motor should be stopped, the cause should be found and the fault should be eliminated.
❻ leakage protector installation
The leakage protector is also called a life-saving device, and its function can be understood from the words "life-saving device". Because the submersible pump works underwater, it is easy to leak electricity and cause electric energy loss and even electric shock. If the leakage protector is installed, as long as the leakage value of the submersible pump exceeds the operating current value of the leakage protector (generally no more than 30 mA), the leakage protector will cut off the power of the submersible pump to ensure safety while avoiding leakage and wasting power.
❼ Mo let the submersible pump work for a long time
In order to avoid long-term overload operation of the submersible pump, do not pump water with a large amount of sand and observe whether the current value is on the nameplate. If it is found that the current is too large, stop the inspection. In addition, the dehydration operation time of the electric pump should not be too long, so as to prevent the motor from overheating and burning.